The instructions are made in PDF format, and they look very similar to the LEGO Official ones.
This instructions are only available in RC version
The whole car, including the controller has 2156 parts!!!
The instructions have 355 pages, and 75MB
You can download the complete part list HERE ()
Inside the file you can find:
- The part list in .bsx format, to be open with brickstore sofware
- Brickstore software(compatible with Windows and MAC)
- The part list in image format(7 pages)
- The part list in images for the different parts of the car: chassis, bodywork and controller.
The price is 15€
Please, before purchase the instructions read this!
- If you buy the instructions, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
* RESALE IT
* SHARE WITH ANYBODY
* MAKE ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, Like sell the car built, or rent the car to other people.
- The price is in euros(€). But if your currecy is different don't worry: paypal do the exchange directly to euros from your local currency($, £, ¥...) for you. Also under special request I can accept a different way to pay the instructions.
- If you don't receive your instructions after 48 hours of the payment, please check your spam folder, and if the email is not there please send me an email to: info @ sheepo.es. I always send the instructions quickly(usually within 24 hours), but sometimes the email never arrives to the destiny.(internet errors, spam filters, etc)
- The instructions will be send(actually a link to download it) to the payment email adress. If you want, I'll send you the instructions to a different email adress, please leave a comment in the paypal payment.
- For MAC users: mac can't open zip files with password, to open the instructions you will need an extra software (you will can find a lot of free software in internet to do it).
- Build this car is very hard, if you have never built a Lego Technic set, I recommend you to do it first. Doing that is not necessary but it will help you later when you built it
Also you must think that the pieces are not perfect, so the gearbox are not 100% reliable, it should make good around the 90% of the speed changes
Finally to buy the instructions go to INSTRUCTIONS PAGE
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best site to buy the parts? -> www.bricklink.com
- What happens if I lose my instructions copy(hard drive failure or virus)? -> I have a data base with all costumers of my instructions, if you lose it you can email me and will send it to you again free.