Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you buy your parts?
Directly buying sets, or for spare parts www.bricklink.com
- Can I buy a creation directly from you?
No you can’t, I don't sell directly my creations or copies of them.
- Can you make building instructions?
Usually no, when I create a MOC I don't use digital programs, so I don't have digital files and for made instructions I need to restart the creation stating for the 3d model, and this need a lot of work.
- Can you send me more pictures / video about a creation?
No, if something part of my creations are not correctly showed is because I don't want do to it...
- How many parts do you have?
Actually I don't know. But I think I have less that you think, maybe around 80.000-100.000, no more.
- What software do you use to create instructions like the Land-Rover ones?
SR3D for the model it self
MLcad to get ready the steps and rotation step
Lpub4.0 to design the instructions
And finally a PDF editor to make the final instructions.
- Why usually you don't use LDD?
Because in LDD doesn't exist many parts that I need to built my creations.
Also I use some technics that LDD doesn't leave me to use.
SR3D is much better for technic creations.
- Can you build something for me?
Usually no, but in the past I had made a couple creations under request with great results.
If you have company, and you want special creation for you, you can contact with me, and we will can talk about it.
- Can you give me some tips to built Lego things?
I always say the same: you need some parts and a lot of patience. If with that you can't built cool things is because you need more patience.
- Which is best: first the digital model or with real parts?
Always first with real parts. When you build something small and simple maybe you can use first the PC software(bad idea anyway). But when you build a complex technic creation, it is completely useless made before the digital model, because none software can tell you if one mechanism will work, or if a structure will can support all necessary forces.
- Can I use any of your ideas?
Of course, you can use all things I have published, but if you use it please don't tell that you have design it...
- Are you building with LEGO part only?
Yes always. the only parts 100% not Lego I use are some rubber band and stikers.
Also I never modify, cut, glue or paint my parts.