What is MAP? It means Modular All-terrain Platform.
A video is many times better than any explanation:
For more info about this creation click HERE
The instructions and the part list of all chassis include the steps to build all different wheelbases and fake engine configurations.
So if in the future you want yo buy a new bodywork you only need to buy the bodywork if self, not the chassis again. Or if you want RC and Manual versions of any car you only need to buy one bodywork.
All instructions are between 16 and 26MB
All part list include:
- The part list in .bsx format, to be open with brickstore sofware
- Brickstore software(compatible with Windows and MAC)
- The part list in image format
Please, before purchase the instructions read this!
- If you buy the instructions, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
* RESALE IT
* SHARE WITH ANYBODY
* MAKE ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, Like sell the car built, or rent the car to other people.
- The price is in euros(€). But if your currecy is different don't worry: paypal do the exchange directly to euros from your local currency($, £, ¥...) for you. Also under special request I can accept a different way to pay the instructions.
- If you don't receive your instructions after 48 hours of the payment, please check your spam folder, and if the email is not there please send me an email to: info @ sheepo.es. I always send the instrutions quickly(usually within 24 hours), but sometimes the email never arrives to the destiny.(internet errors, spam filters, etc)
- The instructions will be send(actually a link to download it) to the payment email adress. If you want, I'll send you the instructions to a different email adress, please leave a comment in the paypal payment.
- For MAC users: mac can't open zip files with password, to open the instructions you will need an extra software (you will can find a lot of free software in internet to do it).
- The instructions has been tested by a Lego Technic expert builders, if you can't built the car and you think the instructions are wrong, please check your built twice before ask me.
Finally to buy it go to INSTRUCTIONS page
Remember, you need to buy separately the chassis and the bodywork you want. So you can combine them as you want!!
Also if want many bodyworks you only need one single chassis, and you can use it in all bodyworks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best site to buy the parts? -> www.bricklink.com
- What happens if I lose my instructions copy(hard drive failure or virus)? -> I have a data base with all costumers of my instructions, if you lose it you can email me and will send it to you again free.
- There is any Lego Technic set which I can buy to reduce the parts cost? -> No.