After a long wait, finally the Land-rover Defender instructions are now available!!!
If you want to learn more about thie creation, please click here
Finally the Defender has 3442(+3 extra) parts including controller(!!)
The instructions are made in PDF format, and they have 448 pages(96 MB).
You can download the complete part list in .bsx format, and the software to view it here: DOWNLOAD ()
With that Brickstore software you can add directly the complete part list to your bricklink wanted list.
Also you can check the complete part list in rebricable.com
The instructions cost is only 20€
Please, before purchase the instructions read this!
- I only acept payment by paypal, and only in euros(€).
- If you don't receive your instructions after 24 hours of the payment, please check your spam folder, and if the email is not there send me an email to: info @ sheepo.es
- The instructions will be send(actually a link to download it) to the payment email adress. If you want, I'll send you the instructions to a different email adress, please leave a comment in the paypal payment.
- For MAC users: mac can't open zip files with password, to open the instructions you will need an extra software (you will can find a lot of free software in internet to do it).
- Build this car is very hard, if you have never built a Lego Technic set, I recommend you to do it first. Doing that is not necessary but it will help you later when you built the Land-Rover
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best site to buy the parts? -> www.bricklink.com
- What happens if I lose my instructions copy(hard drive failure or virus)? -> I have a data base with all costumers of my instructions, if you lose it you can email me and will send it to you again free.
- There is any Lego Technic set which I can buy to reduce the parts cost? -> No, but you can buy the Technic set 8110 (Unimog). With it you can't reduce the parts cost(of course you still need many spare parts), but after building the car, you stay a few hundred parts for you.